An Integrative Health Coaching Program
Health and I haven’t always been the best of friends, but we coexist quite well these days. When things are off my body lets me know and in return I make adjustments, because I want to take care of the temple that houses my soul. In doing so, I create a safe space for myself and radiate safety and warmth to those around me.
It hasn’t always been easy and my self-confidence was a roller coaster of highs and lows. In the past I have starved my body because I thought I wasn’t deserving. I have comforted myself with nutrient-empty foods to distract me from pain. I have pushed myself at the gym to chase an elusive ideal, and I have denied myself the joy of physical movement and the great outdoors in favour of darkness and seclusion.
With a resolute self-determination, a small but staunch support network, and a desire to help others overcome similar experiences, I pulled through each and every physical and emotional downturn. I studied. I took care of myself. I pursued my passions. I surrounded myself with positive people who were good for me.
Knowledge, awareness, and self-care are powerful tools when you’re in a minefield of confusion and negativity. Support is also critical. There is no shame in seeking help. In fact, I believe it takes more courage to ask for help than to retreat into the camouflage of “I’m fine”.More about me
Are you ready and willing to accept the help that others, like me, are offering?
- sometimes question your self-worth
- worry about what to eat or what not to eat
- struggle to get out of bed some mornings
- dislike cooking or never know what to cook
- get frustrated when grocery shopping because you don’t know who or what to believe anymore?
Do you want to:
- create a safe haven for yourself
- learn how, when and what to eat
- increase your confidence and self-worth
- better understand your body, what it needs, and what it’s trying to tell you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact me to enquire about a free health coaching consultation.
What does a health coaching consultation involve?
It’s a free 40-minute, confidential, one-on-one session with me. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss your health history, share your health concerns, talk about where you’re at (in health and in life), and start thinking about where you’d prefer to be.
You’ll find out more about what my six-month program entails and if it’s something that would help you get to where you want to be, or complement any other steps you’re taking toward your goals.
The Inspired Mood integrative health coaching program
This is a six-month program
What you get:
- two one-hour coaching sessions per month for six months with me, either face-to-face or via Skype
- the support and guidance you need to identify and make changes in your life
- the inspiration you need to sustain a mindset that will support you to make lifestyle changes by heightening personal awareness
- an accountability partner (me), to encourage and empower you to put yourself first
- extra resources and support tailored to your needs.
Feedback from those who’ve taken the step toward improved health in the 6-month program
“You have given me the tools I needed to change my life.” ~ Donna
“Kate is the most beautiful person you will meet and an inspiration to me.” ~ Sarah
“You are such an inspiration for people out there in regards to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.” ~ Bel